Tuesday 19 February 2013


Hello, everyone.. this is my first post on this blog, i like to share my knowledge and some stuff with world, m always shared my knowledge with my friends on facebook & other social sites.. during this my one of the best friend suggested to me for creating my personal blog where i can share all type of knowledge and stuff . In this blog i'll share all type of topic like : Facebook Cover Photos, Facebook Status updates, Funny joke SMS, Hindi/English Shayri SMS, Massages, Computer Tips,Tricks, Tutorials, And much more...
so please connect with me, and hope you'll like this blog... :) Please drop you comments about this blog..   :)  

Tagged:

1 comment:

  1. टूटते सितारों में भी अरमाँ है
    मेरी काली रातो में भी जहाँ है
    ऐ खुदगर्ज ज़माने तुम मेरा क्या बिगाड़ोगे
    जब तक मेरे साथ मेरी माँ है ।।

    ReplyDelete

A Sharing Portal © 2013 | Designed by Making Different | Powered by Blogger